Name: Barolo Docg
1,59 hectares – 100% Nebbiolo – average age of vines 15-30 years
Terroir: BOROLI Barolo DOCG reflects the traditional method of blending of the best vineyards of Castiglione Falletto. The exposure is East, West and South-West and the soil is clayey and calcareous, with a bit of sand.
– Crushing and destemming
– Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 10-12 days, temperature controlled
– Submerged-cap maceration for 20-25 days.
– Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks, temperature controlled.
– Aging in large oak barrels (1500 – 2500L) for 18 months.-
– Settling at least 1 year in bottle before release.
Description: Bright red colour. The nose is redolent of fresh wild berries and sweet licorice. On the palate, velvety tannins make BOROLI Barolo DOCG the classic expression of Barolo in its balanced conversation between structure and elegance.