Name: Barolo Docg Brunella
2,77 hectares – 100% Nebbiolo – average age of vines 40 years – first vintage in 2013
Terroir: Brunella is a remarkable monopole single-vineyard cru belonging solely to BOROLI family. The vineyard is in the territory of Castiglione Falletto, situated at the extreme western point of the ridge of Villero. The exposure is South and South-West and soil is clayey and calcareous.
– Crushing and destemming
– Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 10-12 days, temperature controlled
– Submerged-cap maceration for 20-25 days.
– Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks , temperature controlled.
– Aging in large oak barrels (1000-1500L) for 18 months.
– Settling at least 1 year in bottle before release.
Description: Vivid ruby red colour. Haunting nose of fresh berries and hints of licorice. Harmonious flavours of mocha and fresh cloves blend in a persistent, velvety mouthfeel where oak brings a balanced structure. BOROLI Barolo Brunella Monopole embodies finesse and elegance and is an invitation to come back to your glass again and again as it releases its perfumes.